In THE rock climbing community that I am involved with, I have seen many climbers who were in dire need of chiropractic.
I’ve seen guys and gals use rolls and rolls of KT Tape for weeks and weeks on “injured” elbows, wrists, shoulders – really everywhere. Some climbing partners I’ve had needed to take MONTHS off from climbing – how sad!
What if they knew there MAY be a simple solution?
Ask yourself these questions to help determine if you are in dire need of chiropractic:
- I’ve had this injury for a long time
- I don’t know why that hurts
- I can’t do THAT move because it hurts my ___________ (whatever.)
- This injury is not improving
- This injury is lasting longer than a week or two
- I took a hard or harder than normal fall recently
- I’ve been in a car or bike accident recently and did not go to the doctor
- I’ve spent more than $100 on KT Tape (in a week!!!)
- I regularly take a pain reliever after climbing sessions
- Self care is something I practice; but I think I need help
- I am good with experimenting with my body and mobbing and stretching and different exercises
- Never been to a chiropractor but I am willing to give it a try
If you answer “YES” to more than a few of those questions, you should start the process of seeking out a chiropractor. And if you answered “YES” to all of those questions, you may be in dire need of chiropractic. [Read more…] about How To Know When You Are In Dire Need Of Chiropractic